Friday, January 20, 2012

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!

....but not a drop to drink! Wait. Am I the only one who remembers that line? Anyone? Anyone?

This year I've been trying to be a bit more forthright in meeting some of my goals for myself. I'm going to the gym much more often, being much more deliberate in my book choices, and always looking for way to bring in more income while I look for full-time employment. Of course, babysitting is an excellent fit for me, and I've been fortunate to find some wonderful families who are aware of my job situation and are willing to work with me in that regard.

Do you want to know the best part about babysitting?

BUBBLES!

And not just ANY bubbles. STICKY BUBBLES.

O.M.G. you guys. I'm going to have to find some for camp.

Basically, they look and act like real bubbles. Until they land. And then they stick.


To everything.


I seriously spent 45 minutes playing with these bubbles {um, and the children. of course}

It really is the little things, isn't it?



Aisle to Aloha

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of these bubbles! I've been nannying to bring in some money as well, and "my kids" would LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so fun! Love silly, fun little things like that!

    Thanks for linking up with me last week, Lauren! Your post was so cute. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete