Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boats on the Water (Day 10)

These past two weeks we've had a lot of boats on the water. And, I do mean alot.  Up to 30. The campers are here to earn a rating which allows them to skipper a Sunfish by themselves. So, each kid gets their own boat {for those of you RPTSers reading, I so just violated Crompton's grammar rules. Oops} and because we have about 25 sailors here, there are at least 30 on the water at a time.


This is the view from shore. Its pretty hard to convey how many boats are actually on the water because they're not all in one spot. Just imagine three or four shots surrounding this one and you'll have a pretty good idea.


Isn't it beautiful?  This is a view from the bay {I was in a canoe when I took this, I might add; I do not know how to sail}, so you can see camp in the background. Y'all, I get paid to do this. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment