Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tokyo: Disneyland

After my 1st day at the Tokyo Disney Resort, I knew I couldn't leave without riding Space Mountain or It's a Small World. So, I returned for a second day to visit the second park in the resort. This park is just like the Magic Kingdom and the Disneyland parks around the world with it's own twist for Tokyo.



Instead of Main Street U.S.A., this one has the World Bazar, which looks and feels like Main Street, only it's covered.



Some other quirks to Tokyo Disneyland? The Haunted Mansion is themed to Nightmare Before Christmas. I've never watched that movie, but Haunted Mansion definitely didn't disappoint.



As always, you can find the Disney mainstays like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and It's a Small World.



And, of course, the castle.

I couldn't leave without watching a parade or two, and although I tried to stay for the fireworks show, it was cancelled due to weather.


All in all, it was a fantastic couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment