Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A few fun updates

Since I've stagnated on the blog a bit, it's seemed a little...sad. But the other day I was feeling ambitious, and thought I fix a few little things that were bugging me.

I added a "China" button over to the right. It's a picture of the Temple of Heaven and if you click it, everything I write related to living in China will pop up.

I deleted the "Birds and Bees" button.

If you click on Blogroll in the header bar above you'll find NEW blogs that I follow and read all the time. That page was *woefully* out-of-date.

I added a Travel board on Pinterest to sort of catalogue my journeys there. I didn't add a travel button here because I thought it might be redundant with the China and Adventure buttons, but the Pinterest board seems like a good place to show off my pictures! If you aren't already, you can follow all of my boards on Pinterest by clicking the little P under the "Connect" header.

And, as I mentioned in my post about planning a trip to Tokyo, I'll be gone for about two weeks soon. As much as I would like to say I'll post, I probably won't. I'll be busy exploring Tokyo and hanging out with my family. I'm going to schedule some posts in advance {book posts, a few Tianjin and Beijing posts, etc.}, but I would LOVE to have YOU {yes, you!} contribute!

Interested? Click on the "Contribute" tab at the top of this page and shoot me an e-mail!

Have you made any blog updates lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment