Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Christmas Classroom

One of the benefits of working over here is that school doesn't stop for Christmas. OK, so it's kind of a bummer, but I'm looking on the bright side here. What I mean is, I decorated my classroom for Christmas and I got to see it the WHOLE holiday season.

And, let me say, I think I did a pretty good job. So good, in fact, that my co-teacher and I won a contest within my learning center as the best decorated classroom! Felt pretty good, I must say.

You can't see alot of what my room looks like because of copyright issues and company policy, BUT, I did take photos of my bulletin board and ceilings for you. Aaaand, it snowed here a few weeks ago, so I'm including pictures of that!







Also, I'm going to Beijing for Christmas, so you can look forward to a post about the festivities!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment