Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Speaking of Creating Spaces

Do you dig the new blog design?! I've been contemplating one for awhile. My last design was wonderful, but somehow didn't just seem like me. So, I contacted Becca from Jumping Jax Designs {she did my last blog design as well} and gave her some kind of vague instructions. Do you SEE what she came up with?! It's gorgeous, yes? She's also suuuuper patient. After my vague instructions I had many picky changes, which she did for free without complaint. So wonderful. I highly recommend her if you're considering a re-design. HIGHLY recommend.

If you reading in a reader, you should pop on over, and let me show you around this cute little corner of mine! Here's what's changed:

Header: Duh. The pictures, from right to left are sailing at summer camp, a gorgeous water fall on the Luva River in Fiji, and the view of the Gulf of Eilat from the mountains.

Nav Bar: I took some things out and added some things. The newest page up there is the "Contribute" page, which is code for "button swap" and "guest post" page. I'll get that up and running soon and let you know when I do.

Side Buttons: Some of my pages have also shifted to the right hand sidebar, and I've added them there. You can find recipes, books and reviews, discussions on my thesis topic {birds and bees}, discussions about summer camp, and my opinions. I'm reeeaaally excited about my opinions and birds and the bees sections, by the way. I've felt a little bit as though I've been holding back by not discussing things. I feel as though I've struck a balance so that folks can easily find those kinds of posts, or easily avoid them.

I hope y'all love this as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. how fun!
    i love the colors ; super spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I LOVE Becca! I will always refer people to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it so much. She has a great taste for design!

    xo, gina
    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete