Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Why, hello there! Please pardon my absence. I've felt a bit out of sorts lately. Big things have been happening, and have not been happening {as it were}, and little things have been happening, and have not been happening. Lots of emotions, and frustrations, and time sent reading the time away.

But, that's OK. Sometimes, we all need to be alone and with our thoughts. I just seem to need that more than others. To fantasize, to imagine, to plan. To remember how truly blessed I am with an income, parents who I love working for, and kids I love working with. A wonderful opportunity. Pending travel {more on that later}.




Things aren't happening in my time frame, and I'm starting to realize that it's OK. I have enough. Just because things aren't happening for me right now, doesn't mean they won't happen.




So, while I'm here, in this place of limbo I resolve to enjoy each day. To live in the moment. To appreciate the little things. And to remember that things are what they're supposed to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment