Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday: Week #2

Why hello there! I had so much fun with Tickle Me Tuesday from Yes, Teacher last week that I thought I might come back this week!

The weather is still about 75 here in Houston {fall? anyone? McFly?}, so no cozy winter things, really. On the one hand I'm loving that I don't have to have a whole bunch of different clothes. The ones I have can easily be layered when the whether gets "chilly" {aka in the 50's. Yes, I know all you people north of or in the general vicinity of the Mason-Dixon line are laughing at me}, and I just have no need of a winter coat.

In lieu of what I hoped would be a post full of cozy scarves and blankets, here's what's tickling my fancy this week:

{Source}
I've been waiting for YEARS for this book, and I'm savoring the end to the Inheritance Cycle {aka, Eragon series}.

 
{Source}
This stuff is wonderful. When I get a fountain Dr. Pepper {which is better than bottled or canned, IMO} I ask for mostly Diet with a little bit of regular to take off the fake sugar taste. This stuff? Tastes like the way I make it. *Love* As a side note, I don't know what they're little "No Girls Allowed" campaign is about. What is this? 1st grade? Cooties? Didn't we all get shots for that?

My Gussy kindle case. I tried to get a {much better} picture off of her shop site, but she appears to have discontinued this particular pattern, so this one is from my dining room. My camera is being weird lately, so it looks extremely poorly lit and grainy. ::sigh:: However I'm happy that I jumped and got one of these when I did!

{Source}

Certainly not least! I cannot wait to make some pumpkin spice muffins and share the recipe!

What's tickling your fancy this week?


 P.S. I'm also blogging over at Diana's blog with a book review later today! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. I have been lookign for a case for my e-reader! That Pattern is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin. I made pumpkin bread yesterday and I'll be making pies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkin. Made pumpkin orange muffins just yesterday. YUMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh that kindle case looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete