Monday, June 13, 2011

Money Saving Monday: May Recap a Week Late!

It has been a wonderful money month {(and just a wonderful month for my goals, in general)}. I've saved enough for a modest emergency fund, and completed my application to work abroad for a few months {(which would put me in a good position to travel for little money)} in addition to submitting several job applications.

Now, I'm located at Camp where I don't spend much money at all. No rent, most of my food is covered, and I rarely drive. I definitely can save a lot of money while I'm here. BTW, I love to get mail while I'm at camp, so if you're a letter writer, e-mail me and I will send you the address!

So, what I'm working on now is finding some alternative ways to earn some extra cash so that I can pay off one of my loans by August.  Any suggestions for someone who can't get a second job or babysit {(my usual methods of brining in extra cash)}. Any good online places you can think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment