Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jetlag

Hi friends!  I probably won't be blogging for a few days because I have some serious catch-up work to do in "real life."

First though, I want to send a big THANK YOU to Kristen at Just Thinking, and Meghan at the Unintended Housewife for their guest posts (here and here)!  Y'all rock!

Also, another big THANKYOU to Penny at The Saved Quarter for linking me to The Saved Quarter Challenge when I was without my internet.

And, just as a sidenote before I start blogging about my trip in a few days:


I really, REALLY support Toms (and I lost 1/ 2 a pair at the Dead Sea! Good excuse for a new pair, no?) so I will whole-heartedly be taking part in this link-up (click on "photo credit") and in The Day Without Shoes, in  general. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment