Tuesday, January 04, 2011

You Tube Tuesday: TCU coach avoiding the Gatoraid

Well, here we are, back on schedule.  As I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm not one for New Year's resolutions. That being said, my life tends to have many "new starts," like semester beginnings, camp, etc.  And, luckily for me, this semester starts at the beginning of the year (profound, I know).  One thing I'm working on this semester is to really follow through on things and stay on top of the details.  So, that means keeping on top of my features. Without further ado, I give you:

TCU coach trying to avoid his "surprise" Gatoraid bath.  I have to say, I love that TCU won. I despise the BCS bowl system (::waits for debate in 3...2...1...::) that disadvantages some really good teams from small schools. Boise State. TCU. So, I liked this win, and this coach's reaction just made me smile. You'll note, at the end, that he does get his bath.  Awesome.



By the way, Kim, over at Yellowsongbird is having another one of her awesome giveaways!  You should go see the cute stuff she's giving away, featuring one of her sponsors, The Pleated Polka Dot!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment