Monday, September 01, 2014

Hong Kong: Disneyland

You know it's part of my Bucket List to visit all the Disney Parks, right? I've knocked a fair few off having worked at Walt Disney World and then visiting Tokyo Disneyland last October. Now that I live in Guangzhou, I'm very close to Hong Kong, and thus, Hong Kong Disneyland.

This one is different than other Disney Parks because it is very small. Space is at a premium in Hong Kong, even more so than it was in Tokyo {which still had two parks and two resorts!} which means that many of the things I take for granted at Disney {Tower of Terror!} just aren't there.

Still, the parade was fantastic, Cast Members were wonderful and it was a fantastic, stress-free day. I'm gonna go back soon!






Have you been anywhere exciting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment