Monday, April 04, 2011

Menu-Planning Monday

Why, hello there! I'm not normally a menu-planner. I like to just keep things in my pantry that I know I'll reliably use and run by the store to grab some fresh veggies every once in a awhile. But, my life has been so hectic lately that I just have to plan a little bit. I'll probably never be so organized as to have every meal of every day planned out (you know, until I decide I want kids), but taking a quick inventory doesn't hurt anyone, right?




Breakfasts this week: Homemade fruit smoothies (frozen fruit, yogurt, orange juice)

Lunch: Either bagel with salmon shmear, or veggie sandwhich

Dinner:

Monday: Nanny's stew from the freezer

Tuesday & Wednesday: Slow-cooker Pineapple Porkchops

Thursday: Grilled hamburger with zucchini

Friday: Date-night in (with myself!): Veal cutlet, sour cream mashed potatoes, and green beans served with Israeli Moscato.

Saturday & Sunday: Parents

Looks like a delicious week!  What are you planning on eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment