Sunday, June 13, 2010

Always on my shelf...

Instructions: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing your fifteen too.

I found another book meme on Facebook (what else is new?) and thought I’d share it (as usual). I have a lot of series on here, so I’m over the limit, but to me, a good series is one long story that just isn’t practical to bind in one book. So, there you go! BTW, I have all of these on my shelf in College Station, so feel free to borrow them.

1. Ender’s Game (and Shadow) series; Orson Scott Card

2. Wuthering Heights; Emily Bronte

3. Harry Potter Series; J. K. Rowling

4. The Mists of Avalon Series; Marion Zimmer-Bradley & Diana Paxon

5. The Sleeping Beauty Series; Anne Rice

6. The Red Tent; Anita Diamante

7. Pillars of the Earth; Ken Follet

8. The Company; Robert Littell

9. The Chosen; Chaim Potok

10. The Host; Stephanie Meyer

11. The Giver; Lois Lowry

12. The Time Traveler’s Wife; Audrey Niffeneger

13. Eat, Pray, Love & Committed; Elizabeth Gilbert

14. A Thousand Splendid Suns; Khaled Hosseni

15. Little House on the Prairie Series; Laura Ingalls-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment